echo isset($title) && $title ? $title : '' ?>
Teacher-Led Custom Programs
Do you want to take a group of your high school students abroad and have all of your travel expenses covered? Let us create your trip!
We handle all the logistics and direct the program, leaving you free to enjoy the experience. In exchange for getting a group of 10 or more students together we will take care of all of your expenses, including airfare, housing, meals, medical insurance, all excursions, cultural activities, and much more! Sol Abroad is a leader in high school Study Abroad and Spanish Immersion programs. Our goal is for your students to cultivate relationships, gain language skills, and take home memories that last a lifetime.
- We recommended you begin planning 6 - 8 months prior to the start of your program.
- A Sol Abroad staff member will be assigned to help you plan your trip.
- Your trip can be as long or as short as you like. Typical Teacher-Led programs are 1 to 3 weeks long.
- Programs can take place any time of the year: summer, spring break, winter break, or whenever best fits your students’ needs.
- We will organize any specialized classes and activities that you request.
Steps to Travel Abroad
Just follow these simple steps and you will be well on your way to starting your Sol Abroad adventure!
- Step 1: Decide on your destination and the length of your trip.
- Step 2: Complete the “custom request” online form and we will create a proposed custom trip, with webpage, calendar and price to send you.
- Step 3: We will assist you in promoting the new custom program with your students through flyers, videos, emails, and classroom presentations.
- Step 4: Students apply directly to us via the custom webpage we create for you. We will handle all logistics, application processing, payments & pre-departure communication.
It’s that easy! Please complete the “custom request” and we will get you a quote immediately!
Sample Custom Programs:
Sample Custom Calendars & Itineraries:
- Spanish Classes (tuition, books & fees)
- Teacher Expenses (round-trip airfare, apartment or host family housing, cell phone, 3 meals a day stipend, all excursions, hotel stay, transportation, all cultural activities)
- Homestay (Room & Board)
- all Meals & Laundry Service
- Onsite Directors & Staff (with 24 hour a day support)
- Cultural Activities
- Volunteer & Community Service
- Program Orientation
- Cell Phone Rental
- Pre-departure Advising
- Airport Transfers
- Reception & Farewell Event
- International Medical Insurance